05 November 2009

pom poms

from the etsy shop PartyPoms

i love pom poms. i had them at our wedding and now i want to use them in our baby girl's nursery. i think i will do something like this right above her crib...in lieu of the traditional mobile. i think it's very feminine!

here is a link to a martha stewart tutorial on creating tissue paper pom poms (i used this tutorial to make the pom poms for my wedding and it worked out well!)

http://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/tissue-paper-pom-poms-how-to?backto=true#slide_0


5 comments:

Ashley C said...

What a cute idea - I love it!

Lani said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, Kamille! Those are darling! How do you make them? I'd love to do some for my girls' room. :-)

kristen said...

ooo s&p have these in their room as a mobile and they love them! cute!

Emily said...

That's a cute idea... I might make them into a mobile as well.
I know I'm wait late on commenting. When I lost all my blog list, this is one blog I somehow forgot.

Brittany said...

I know you haven't been on here in a while, but I wanted to you know I gave you an award. :)